Detailed Description (Click Here)
Government of India Ministry of External Affairs Passport Office, Bhopal.
- Timings - "10.00 AM to 01.30 PM" - For submission of application forms, sale of forms.
- Timings - "02.00 PM to 05.00 PM" - Submission of application by Travel Agents.
- Timings - "05.00 PM to 06.00 PM" - Delivery of Passports (which are promised by Passport Officer).
- Passport Office, Bhopal was inaugurated on 17nth October, 1978 by Hon. Shri. Atal Behari Vajpayee, External Affairs Minister, Government of India.
- Passport Office, Bhopal has been computerized by National Informatics Centre (Ministry of Communications & Information Technology) from the 3rd of January, 2000.
- All the 50 districts in the state of Madhya Pradesh are under the jurisdiction of Passport Office, Bhopal.
- Link for Online Application form : http://passport.gov.in/cpv/Forms.htm
Contact Details (Click Here)
Address : 2nd Floor, Gangotri Complex, T.T. Nagar, Bhopal - 462 003
Telephone : 0755-2775660, Fax : 0755-2774276.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mp.gov.in/passport/
Share and Enjoy (Click Here)